Auto LPG, a mix of propane and butane, is a cleaner automotive transport fuel than traditional fuels. It is one of the lowest polluting fuels available for Internal Combustion Engines (ICE). Auto LPG, an automotive fuel, is poised to play a larger role in India’s transition from traditional fuel sources to more efficient and cleaner fuels. As an environmentally-friendly and economically viable fuel, Auto LPG can help in better mobility while minimizing the impact of transport on human health and the environment.
Why Choose TotalEnergies Auto LPG
- TotalEnergies is a pioneer in the Auto LPG sector in India with international safety standards adapted to Indian conditions.
- The first company to be approved by The Petroleum and Explosives Safety Organisation (PESO) as installer and operator of Auto LPG dispensing stations (ALDS).
TotalEnergies has the expertise to handle:
- In-House designing, execution, technical support, maintenance activity and licensing for ALDS.
- ALDS is constructed as per government regulations and licensed by PESO.
- TotalEnergies supplies auto-grade LPG complying to BIS 14861
- Supply management through effective logistics
TotalEnergies Auto LPG Offerings
Turnkey Installation- The Auto LPG Outlet is set up on a turnkey basis by our expert Technical Team in conformance with all technical standards, statutory rules and safety standards.
- Quality- TotalEnergies ensures procurement of Autograde LPG conforms to to BIS 14861.
- Maintenance- The facility is maintained by TotalEnergies to ensure smooth functioning of the outlet.
- Supply and Logistics- TotalEnergies ensures uninterrupted supply of LPG through its dedicated fleet of tankers to ensure availability of product to our customers.