Lubricants for the Food safety and productivity Industry
Food safety and productivity
Food safety is the primary concern for consumers in the food processing industry. As a market leader in the field of industrial lubricants, with more than 50 years’ experience in the food processing industry, TotalEnergies has been supporting the industry with NEVASTANE food-grade lubricants that are specially formulated to avoid accidental contamination. TotalEnergies safeguards your brand image and makes sure you don’t put your consumers’ health at risk in any way.
NEVASTANE lubricants – guarantee
- Registered NSF H1 – designed for use when incidental contact with food is possible
- ISO 21469 certification
- Contain no compounds of animal origin
ISO 21469, an additional guarantee
TotalEnergies Lubricants is one of the few lubricants manufacturers to meet the requirements of ISO 21469 certification. This certification demonstrates that NEVASTANE products match hygiene standards – from their formulation to the point when they are manufactured in our factories.
NEVASTANE is a complete range for the Food Processing Industry:
- Maintenance oils for hydraulic systems, gears, compressors and pneumatic equipment
- Greases for bearings, pelleting machines, crimping machines, bottling facilities, sterilizers, oven bearings, deep-freeze tunnels
- Special products: cleaning and rinsing fluid, emulsion for dissolving sugar, antifreeze, heat transfer fluid
- Aerosols: adhesive oil, water-resistant grease, silicon oil
We advise you to contact us for recommendations that are perfectly suited to your operating conditions. For further information about our products, check our product catalogue.