Become A Distributor
BECOME A TOTALENERGIES LUBRICANT DISTRIBUTOR
GROW YOUR LUBRICANT SUPPLY BUSINESS WITH TOTALENERGIES
We take it as a goal to increase the profitability of every lubricant distributor who joins our network. Our focus is to help our distributors build a long-term and valued relationships with their customers. With accessibility to a wide range of products and a globally-renowned brand backing them, our distributors enjoy a unique set of benefits.
Here are some of the advantages you have as a TotalEnergies Lubricant Distributor:
- Exceptional products tailored to your customer’s needs.
- Brand recognition and loyalty.
- A dedicated distributor business manager to help you accelerate your growth.
- Increase in sales, support in marketing, customer acquisition, market knowledge and business development.
LUBRICANT RANGE FOR ALL MARKETS
TotalEnergies offers an extensive product range spanning across the automotive, commercial vehicle, motorcycle, agricultural and other markets. Due to that, distributors can easily match the demands of every customer, providing and optimizing the use of premium-quality products.
This includes leading lubricants such as Quartz, Hi-Perf, Rubia and ELF MOTO; TotalEnergies agricultural lubricants and a wide range of gear and grease oils.
BETTER LUBRICANT DISTRIBUTION WITH TOTALENERGIES
TotalEnergies also has a wide range of added-value services, offering even more tools to help distributors get the most out of their stock.
ANAC – Distributors can analyze the health of machinery and engines with TotalEnergies oil analysis service. All they got to do is send a lubricant sample to TotalEnergies and they will receive a personalized engine problem diagnosis.
eLub – Distributors can order TotalEnergies lubricants online 24/7 with a fast, streamlined order process and transparent systems for monitoring invoices and deliveries.
In return, there are few expectations we have from the distributors:
- Willingness to focus on our products, marketing and promoting them in their area of business.
- Ability to provide excellent services to local customers.
- Commitment to joint marketing initiatives, working towards yearly targets.
* Mandatory fields